7 Brilliant Tools to Market Your Mobile App
In these days, is there anything you can’t do on your smartphones? Not physically of course! But yes, this device has pocketed your entire world on its screen. How? Mobile apps! But, do you like all of them similarly? I don’t think so. Because, they are not that you expected, right! For the similar reason, 90% of people leave most of the apps after 6 months. Because they don’t dig deep into studying customer experience. It needs lots of analysis and right tools to provide efficiency into that. If you are planning to have your name in the success list for a long run, let’s have a clear view on the marketing tools you need.0 Comments
1. MobileAppTracking- mobile app ad channel valuation and analysis:The marketing process for an app starts with its download quantity and user acquisition. But, the problem arises when the marketing channels fail to deliver accuracy in CPI metrics and ad optimisation. MobileAppTracking has pinpointed all these bugs with proficiency. They make it possible to track every installation by creating unique device fingerprints when users click on an ad connected to MobileAppTracking link. The attribution analytics they provide measures lifetime value of all your advertising channels. Single SDK installation for your app not only tracks downloads to reveal the source of installation but also differentiates direct publishers from duplicity. Also, the simple pricing system shows their generosity with the free allowance for up to 50k attributes and $0.002/attribution after that.
2. Tapstream- enhances user acquisition:Tapstream helps to acquire more users and improve the value of your ad channels. Their attribution system discovers the source of the users and records all of their in-app behaviours. The product “Deferred Deep Links” creates responsive mobile landing pages and allows the app to respond differently based on the channel of the user source and navigates the users to the right product page regardless of app installation. This Tapstream product works similarly for every app whether it requires registration or not. A short JS snippet added to your website enables Tapstream to fingerprint your web viewers by tracking their referral source. Then with every installation SDK sends Tapstream a signal for a conversion. Tapstream illustrates the procedure with An Example with short links:
- Someone clicks the http:taps.io/try-my-app shortlink in your recent Facebook update, then installs your app and activates it.
- Your Tapstream dashboard shows you that your http:taps.io/try-my-app shortlink generated a successful conversion - in this case, activation.
- If that user continues on to make an in-app purchase, and you’ve set up in-app purchases as an event, then it will attribute the in-app purchase to http:taps.io/try-my-app as well.”