How Important Is The Business Size In Choosing ERP?
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is defined as: "A business process management software that allows an organization to use a system of integrated applications to manage the business and automate many back office functions related to technology, services, and human resources." There have been many reports which suggest the utility of the ERP system, like Aberdeen Group in its ERP in SME: Fueling Growth and Profits report has clearly mentioned- ERP systems that provide accurate, real-time information about daily operations help companies.0 Comments
- reduce operational costs by 23%
- reduce administration costs by 22%
- increase on-time deliveries by 24%
- 17% inventory reductions (M&D only)
- 19% improvements in complete and on-time delivery
- 17% improvements in schedule compliance (M&D only)